THE BIG MILLION DAYS

Sunday 2 October 2016

STEP 5

HOW TO CREATE STOCK ITEM IN TALLY
        If you have a business of different category in one place

Like One Shop maintain different Product

Before U have Created Stock Group

Now u have Stock Item in that Group

Example:

ELECTRONICS

  • Headphone
  • Memory Card
FANCY
  • Facecream
  • Lipstick
STATIONARY
  • Pen
  • Pencil Box
Now Lets see How to Creat Stock Item In the group

1.Goto ----->Inventory Info (I)

2.Goto ------> Inventory Info (I) --->Stock Item(I)




 3.Goto ------> Inventory Info (I) --->Stock 
Item(I) ----->Multiple Stock Item (CReate(R))


4. Now Select The ELECTRONIC

  • Head Phone Under Electronic
  • Memory Card Under Electronic
As shown in below Image



5.Now Select The FANCY

  • Face Cream Under Fancy
  • Lipstick  Under Fancy
As shown in below Image


6.Now Select The STATIONARY

  • Pen Cream Under Statinary
  • Pencilbox  under Stationary
As shown in below Image


7.Goto ------> Inventory Info (I) --->Stock 
Item(I) -----> Display (D)


You can See Here Created Stock Item in Display





No comments:

Post a Comment